So, is online psychotherapy for you? That's a personal question that only you can answer. To help you get its big picture, look at its advantages and disadvantages.
1. It is comfortable (no need to leave home, office, or your location).
2. It is cheaper (more cost-effective than traditional therapy).
3. It is private (no concerns about being seen leaving hospital or clinic or making "excuses" to others)
1. It can reduce quality of certain curative aspects of traditional psychotherapy (much of healing takes place in actual face to face interactions).
2. It can minimize focus/concentration or accuracy (assessment and treatment includes studying body posturing and movement, voice tone, facial expressions etc.)
3. It may produce privacy concerns if not carefully managed (e.g. access to email).