When You Cannot Fall Asleep
Here are questions to find out if you have a sleep disorder:
* How much does your bedtime vary each night?
* How much time are you spending awake in bed?
* Are you napping too frequently and too long?
* How consistent is your wake up time?
* How much are you hitting the snooze button?
* Are you waking up in the middle of the night for a reason (bathroom, hunger, going to bed too early)?
Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light" (Matthew 11: 28-30)