Sleep disorders are at epidemic levels, especially in the cities or urban areas. Many individuals live with insomnia, daytime drowsiness, restless sleep, fatigue, and mental cloudiness even for years. Sleep disorders can make us feel exhausted, depleted, defeated, and sick.
Here are questions to find out if you have a sleep disorder:
* How much does your bedtime vary each night?
* How much time are you spending awake in bed?
* Are you napping too frequently and too long?
* How consistent is your wake up time?
* How much are you hitting the snooze button?
* Are you waking up in the middle of the night for a reason (bathroom, hunger, going to bed too early)?
Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light" (Matthew 11: 28-30)