Your Extended "Gifts"
Possibly this may be your "gift" per day from here onwards.
Here are some suggestions for your extended "gifts:"
• Forgive one who hurt you, including an enemy.
• Smile a little. Then a little more. Till you laugh.
• Reduce your anxiety or demands on others.
• Converse warmly together without gadgets, phone, or TV.
• Do wash the clothes for Mommy or Daddy.
• Fix coffee or breakfast for someone you care about.
• Visit your grandparents with your cheers and gifts.
• Find the time to fulfill a promise.
• Express appreciation.
• Ask for forgiveness when you did wrong.
• Take a walk with your child.
• Learn the art of under-reacting.
• Enter into another's grief.
• Speak kindly to someone you don't know.
• Be gentle and patient with an angry or depressed person.
• Support to reconcile a broken relationship.
• Give hugs to people.
How about that?
Extended "gifts" to you and others! Sincerely. Lovingly. Without expecting anything in return.
That is mental health and wholeness, isn't it?