Translate: TIREDNESS. And when it’s chronic, it can automatically produce all sorts of emotional problems.
Negative thinking. Boredom. Confusion. Despair. Hopelessness.
Whatever she did feels to be a burden. As a result of the tiredness and bad living habits, Belinda at 30 suffered from multiple medical illnesses and mental health problems.
In session, Belinda complained about her life - unaware that she’s causing much of it by being too tired to enjoy being alive.
There are practical solutions to life-damaging tiredness. Here are some:
• Get wise on self care, develop good living habits.
• Sleep well enough, even getting extra sleep to pay back deficits.
• Review your food habits, eat healthy, take vitamins and supplements when necessary.
• Change pace, such as in work and other schedules.
• Shift career to follow your “bliss,” to do what you really like to do, making a life rather than making a living.
• Seek therapy and counseling to know the roots of your emotional problems and heal essentially.