- Other Apps
What do you really want? Let me call it your “core desires.”
Knowing them with clarity frees you from all sorts of fears.
In psychotherapy, patients come each week pushed to their emotional limits. They’re lost and confused.
A frequent cause is a lack of clarity about what they really want.
Here are questions to help clarify your “core desires:”
• What experiences make you feel alive and energized?
• What things are you most thankful for?
• What do you most value about your life and self?
• What experiences or things in your life give you a sense of worth?
• What about you that you’re proudest about?
• When you’re growing up, what gifting most empowered you?
• If you could do or possess anything in your life right now, what could that be?
• What do you want people to remember about you?
“Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” — Dale Carnegie