- Other Apps
Are you having money problems?
Here are some selected quotes that could provide perspective and remedy for you.
1. "A penny saved is a penny earned." - Benjamin Franklin
2. "Saving money is a good thing. And it's not just the money. It's the sense of accomplishment and empowerment that comes with it." - Jean Chatzky
3. "The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind." - T.T. Munger
4. "Saving money is like exercising. It may be difficult to get started, but once you do, you'll feel better, look better, and have more energy." - Unknown
5. "The more you save, the more you'll have for the future." - Suze Orman
6. "Saving money is not about being able to buy bigger and better things. It's about being able to live your life on your own terms." - Unknown
7. "The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind." - T.T. Munger
8. "The only way to permanently change the temperature in the room is to reset the thermostat. In the same way, the only way to change your level of financial success 'permanently' is to reset your financial thermostat. But it is your choice whether you choose to change." - T. Harv Eker
9. "Saving money is a way to build wealth and ensure financial stability for the future." - Unknown
10. "The art of saving is not just about having money at the end of the month. It's about being able to take control of your own financial destiny." - Unknown
Photo: Good Therapy